Libra are people born from September 23 to October 23, their sign symbolizes the setting of the Sun, which gives depth and thoughtfulness to the children of Air. Their element is a warm breeze, imperceptible air currents that change the environment, but the destructive force of the element is on the other side of the scale.
The desire to evaluate everything, weigh anything, and demand equality makes them difficult partners both in business and in love.
It is common for Libra to show quite different emotions in a short period of time, in one moment they are ready to show maximum effort and energy, and literally, in a few minutes, Libra can experience a feeling of apathy and fatigue. However, like all other representatives of the zodiacal system, Libra has a number of their own advantages and disadvantages, which nature gave them and which make them truly unique representatives of their sign.
The patron saint of Libra is the planet, Venus, thanks to which this zodiac sign has a significant amount of superiority and merits in comparison with other signs of the zodiac.
The positive qualities of all Libra include:
- Ability to balance feelings and emotions. Despite the fact that most of the time Libra gives in to doubts and cannot make clear decisions, nevertheless, this sign tries to maintain a balance regarding its internal behavior. Libra, like no other sign, always tries to stay balanced and restrain their negative emotions in front of other people.
- Representatives of this zodiac sign very easily manage to find an approach to people of completely different characters. Thanks to their openness and sociability, Libra can win over even the most fastidious and daring people.
- Beauty, sophistication, sense of style. All for the same reason that Venus is the patroness of Libra, the representatives of this sign have elegance, grace, and can also subtly feel the sense of beauty.
- Ability to smooth out conflicts. Due to the fact that, by their nature, Libra are peacemakers, this zodiac sign does not have a sense of war, struggle, and other manifestations of negative emotions.
Negative qualities of Libra
Libra, like any other sign of the zodiac, has its drawbacks, which include:
- Variability of mood, not the determination to act instantly. Representatives of this zodiac sign themselves observe these negative qualities, however, due to their nature, they cannot do anything with them.
- Low level of stress resistance. Despite the fact that the Libra are non-conflict people, however, this sign is very prone to constant nervous breakdowns and regular depression.
- Libra is not good at understanding people. Quite often, the scales tend to believe that only kind and good people fill the world, for this reason, many negative personalities manage to gain the confidence of Libra and use them to their advantage.
- Having a sense of self-sacrifice. Given the great dedication of Libra, even for the smallest things, representatives of this sign can spend a lot of unnecessary effort in a completely futile business or people who are not worth it.
Libra's natural compatibility within their element of Air: with Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius
By creating a relationship with Gemini or Aquarius, less decisive Libra get what they themselves lack - assertiveness, courage, and experimentation. The qualities that distinguish their partners and fellows in the air element will fill the life of the Libra themselves with new meaning. Aquarius will set an example for Libra not only in finding new horizons for their activities but also in organizational skills. Gemini will demonstrate what a real flight of ideas and an easy attitude to life is instead of constant hesitation and weighing of decisions.
A pair of two Libras is quite exciting in youth due to the similarity of interests and their constant change. Both love to be in the clouds and do not want to succumb to the boredom of everyday life. It happens that this leads them to try to find new pleasures on the side.
Favorable compatibility of Libra with the signs of the elements of Fire: with Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
With Aries, Libra is opposites and it will be difficult to come to harmony if both are still young and inexperienced. But interesting. And, perhaps, this is the most passionate union even for people like Libra, to whom passion is alien to the principle. Libra will not be able to impose their point of view and "correct" lifestyle on the royal Leo. But Leo will respect the opinion of Libra. And after a while, he will come to terms with the fact that Libra is right in many ways. At this moment, Libra can safely take the initiative in submitting ideas. And with Sagittarius, Libra can find that very spiritual union and embark on the path to finding the ideal in life.
Unfavorable compatibility of Libra with the signs of the elements of Earth and Water: with Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, and Pisces
Boredom, worries, monotony, fixation on the material, accounting for every penny - all these qualities that distinguish representatives of the earth and water elements irritate Libra, accustomed to freedom and flight. They need constant admiration, the absence of accusations of frivolity, and the desire to waste money left and right.
As for Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn, they are unlikely to be happy with the Libra lifestyle, in their opinion, idle and aimless. They may even require Libra to show a plan for life. In the absence of such, earth signs will not take Libra in any way seriously.
The water element of Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces are no less distant for Libra. Very quickly Libra will get tired of sudden changes in their moods, they will not have time to delve into their experiences, and the water signs themselves will find Libra very cold and superficial.